Whether frozen or fresh, peaches make a sweet, luscious smoothie all year long. While peaches are the main star in this recipe, this shake is elevated with fragrant spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and vanilla. Of course, I like my smoothies sweet and creamy, so frozen banana, raw cashews, and Medjool dates are always in order. This heavenly blend can start your day, serve as dessert, or be a refreshing beverage with Indian or Ethiopian food. You can’t go wrong!
What you need:
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Medjool dates
- ⅔ cup coconut water
What you do:
- Into a high-speed blender, place all ingredients. Blend to a creamy consistency.
- >> Once again, my Vitamix rules! It’s my go-to appliance for all of my homemade ice creams, smoothies, and nut butters.
- >> Frozen peaches are perfectly fine and very convenient, but fresh, ripe peaches are magic.
- >> I always use peaches for this smoothie, but you could also try nectarines, plums, or apricot.